FSN002 – Functional Strength – Video course
Are You Tired Of Fad Diets And Exercise Plans That Are
Expensive And Just Don’t Seem To Work?
Pay Attention… Because You’re About To Discover A Complete Training Guide For Building Functional Strength…
X No Crash Dieting
X You don’t need to spend a fortune on gym memberships Or equipment
X Become stronger and healthier today!
Have you ever tried a popular fitness plan or diet to lose weight or get into better shape? How did it go?
Did you achieve your goals?
Unfortunately, most people fail when it comes health and fitness fads that promise easy weight loss, fast muscle-building, and looking better in your clothes.
The Truth About
The reason that most diets and fitness fads fail to “work” is because they focus on training for the wrong goal… They’re all about looking good… not getting healthy and stronger.
Although looking better in the mirror can be a nice side-effect of training, it should never be your primary focus.
That’s what Functional Strength is all about.
It’s about building strength that you can use. With functional strength training, you’re not trying to look strong or look healthy… You are striving to BECOME truly strong and truly healthy…
…and sure, you may look a little better in the mirror, but that is NOT the main focus.
A good example of this is the type of training that an Olympic cyclist would go through compared to your average “gym rat.” The bros at the gym spend most of their time isolating muscles and doing certain exercise to look better in the mirror…
While, an Olympic cyclist only focuses on building strength that she needs to perform better while riding her bike. Of course, this makes her healthier, and she likely looks better in the mirror, but the focus is building REAL strength and REAL health.
And, Here’s The REALLY Good News…
Most people think a fitness plan involves eating small amounts of tasteless foods, going to the gym every single day, and investing in expensive exercise equipment and accessories…
…this is pretty much the “norm” for fad diets and people that are trying to appeal to the “mirror on the wall.”
But you don’t have to do any of that with functional strength training…
I got tired of people thinking they needed to eat next to nothing and spend a fortune on exercise equipment, so I put together the ultimate guide on getting healthy and strong… the right way!
When I started to put these steps into practice the results blew me away. I’m not kidding! It was all to do with following a well laid out plan that anyone can follow – and I mean anyone. My list grew by leaps and bounds and I began to see the truth of the saying “the money is in the list”!
Are you in the middle of the nightmare of spending all your free time slaving away on something only to discover that you have wasted your time?
The Functional Strength Video Course…
Here’s Just Some Of What
You’ll Learn Inside…
- How to get started regardless of what kind of shape you’re in today… This guide will give you EVERYTHING you need to build functional strength, even if you’ve never stepped foot into a gym in your life.
- Why functional strength will result in healthier, longer lasting results than any fad diets or fitness programs that focus on appearance.
- The difference between training for strength and training for size, and which one you should be focusing on…
- The 7 primal movements that are crucial to building functional strength are revealed…
- Why compound movements and big lifts are crucial to functional strength and how to do them…
- 7 Step-by-step compound movements covered in depth that you can start using to build functional strength today!
- The right way to stretch to prevent energy and increase the effectiveness of your training… (most people do this ALL wrong)
- The most important functional strength training tools and how to use them…. (Kettlebells, Indian Club Training, Barefoot Running, and TRX)
- The simple gymnastic equipment you can buy instead of TRX that works just as well and will save you $200… Chapter 5 reveals something that everyone has that they use instead of weight… and in many cases, this is actually far more effective than any exercise equipment you could buy…
- Why grip strength is the cornerstone to any functional strength training program and how to improve yours… regardless of how strong or weak you are right now…
- Why going for a run or a jog is not the most effective way to get fit and gain strength… you’ll discover a step-by-step training method that is more effective at burning fat and more useful for general life…
- You’ve probably heard of CrossFit… What CrossFit is all about… why it’s controversial, and whether or not you should consider adding it to your functional strength training plan..
- In ins and outs of a lesser-known training program called Movnat, and why you might want to pay close attention to it…
- Stop failing at your diet plans… Why ditching the ice cream and cake for good might actually be ruining your chance at diet success… The diet that’s taught inside this program is easy to follow, and effective…
- In Chapter 11, you’ll get a step-by-step approach to creating a useful training program that will guarantee you meet your goals without burnout and stress… Strength training can be fun when you do it the RIGHT WAY… the functional strength way…
Who Should Get This?
If you answer YES to any of the below, you need this…
- You’ve tried diets and fitness plans in the past and struggled to “stick with the program”
- You value health over “looking good”
- You want to make a positive change in your health and strength
- You plan a sport or a do an activity that could benefit from strength training
- You’ve got some weight you could lose, and you want to do it the right way… and keep it off
- You’re interested in CrossFit, Kettlebells, Movnat, or other strength training programs
|FSN002 – Unit 01: What is Functional Strength?||00:07:27|
|This unit will discuss what exactly functional strength is.|
|FSN002 – Unit 01: What is Functional Strength? – Quiz||00:05:00|
|FSN002 – Unit 02: The 7 Primal Movements||00:09:00|
|This unit will discuss what the 7 primal movements are that our body makes.|
|FSN002 – Unit 02: The 7 Primal Movements – Quiz||00:05:00|
|FSN002 – Unit 03: Relax into Stretch and ‘Foam Rolling’||00:07:24|
|This unit will discuss the correct way to stretch, which helps you exercise properly and avoid causing injury to your muscles.|
|FSN002 – Unit 03: Relax into Stretch and ‘Foam Rolling’ – Quiz||00:05:00|
|FSN002 – Unit 04: Functional Strength Training Tools||00:07:00|
|This unit will show you the ideal training tools you need for developing functional strength.|
|FSN002 – Unit 04: Functional Strength Training Tools – Quiz||00:05:00|
|FSN002 – Unit 05: Body Weight Training for Strength to Weight Ratio||00:04:15|
|This unit will show you how to develop your body weight for strength to weight ratio|
|FSN002 – Unit 05: Body Weight Training for Strength to Weight Ratio – Quiz||00:05:00|
|FSN002 – Unit 06: Grip Strength and Overcoming Isometrics||00:04:12|
|This unit will show you how to develop your grip strength and how to practice 'overcoming isometrics' training.|
|FSN002 – Unit 06: Grip Strength and Overcoming Isometrics – Quiz||00:05:00|
|FSN002 – Unit 07: HIIT||00:03:27|
|This unit will discuss the 'High intensity interval training' (HIIT).|
|FSN002 – Unit 07: HIIT – Quiz||00:05:00|
|FSN002 – Unit 08: Is There Any Place Left for Resistance Machines||00:05:18|
|This unit will argue whether or not there is still a place for resistance machines in the fitness routine.|
|FSN002 – Unit 08: Is There Any Place Left for Resistance Machines – Quiz||00:05:00|
|FSN002 – Unit 09: Crossfit: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly||00:06:12|
|This unit will discuss the Crossfit exercise routine, which complements functional training.|
|FSN002 – Unit 09: Crossfit: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Quiz||00:05:00|
|FSN002 – Unit 10: Diet for Functional Strength||00:07:00|
|This unit will discuss the appetite and diet for functional strength.|
|FSN002 – Unit 10: Diet for Functional Strength – Quiz||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.