FSH001 – Functional Strength – E-book
Are You Tired Of Fad Diets And Exercise Plans That Are Expensive And
Just Don’t Seem To Work?
Pay Attention… Because You’re About To Discover A Complete Training Guide For Building Functional Strength…
X No Crash Dieting
X You don’t need to spend a fortune on gym memberships or equipment
X Become stronger and healthier today!
Have you ever tried a popular fitness plan or diet to lose weight or get into better shape? How did it go?
Did you achieve your goals?
Unfortunately, most people fail when it comes health and fitness fads that promise easy weight loss, fast muscle-building, and looking better in your clothes.
The Truth About
The reason that most diets and fitness fads fail to “work” is because they focus on training for the wrong goal… They’re all about looking good… not getting healthy and stronger.
Although looking better in the mirror can be a nice side-effect of training, it should never be your primary focus.
That’s what Functional Strength is all about.
It’s about building strength that you can use. With functional strength training, you’re not trying to look strong or look healthy… You are striving to BECOME truly strong and truly healthy…
…and sure, you may look a little better in the mirror, but that is NOT the main focus.
A good example of this is the type of training that an Olympic cyclist would go through compared to your average “gym rat.” The bros at the gym spend most of their time isolating muscles and doing certain exercise to look better in the mirror…
While, an Olympic cyclist only focuses on building strength that she needs to perform better while riding her bike. Of course, this makes her healthier, and she likely looks better in the mirror, but the focus is building REAL strength and REAL health.
And, Here’s The REALLY Good News…
Most people think a fitness plan involves eating small amounts of tasteless foods, going to the gym every single day, and investing in expensive exercise equipment and accessories…
…this is pretty much the “norm” for fad diets and people that are trying to appeal to the “mirror on the wall.”
But you don’t have to do any of that with functional strength training…
I got tired of people thinking they needed to eat next to nothing and spend a fortune on exercise equipment, so I put together the ultimate guide on getting healthy and strong… the right way!
When I started to put these steps into practice the results blew me away. I’m not kidding! It was all to do with following a well laid out plan that anyone can follow – and I mean anyone. My list grew by leaps and bounds and I began to see the truth of the saying “the money is in the list”!
Are you in the middle of the nightmare of spending all your free time slaving away on something only to discover that you have wasted your time?
The Functional Strength E-book…
Here’s Just Some Of What
You’ll Learn Inside…
- How to get started regardless of what kind of shape you’re in today… This guide will give you EVERYTHING you need to build functional strength, even if you’ve never stepped foot into a gym in your life.
- Why functional strength will result in healthier, longer lasting results than any fad diets or fitness programs that focus on appearance.
- The difference between training for strength and training for size, and which one you should be focusing on…
- The 7 primal movements that are crucial to building functional strength are revealed…
- Why compound movements and big lifts are crucial to functional strength and how to do them…
- 7 Step-by-step compound movements covered in depth that you can start using to build functional strength today!
- The right way to stretch to prevent energy and increase the effectiveness of your training… (most people do this ALL wrong)
- The most important functional strength training tools and how to use them…. (Kettlebells, Indian Club Training, Barefoot Running, and TRX)
- The simple gymnastic equipment you can buy instead of TRX that works just as well and will save you $200… Chapter 5 reveals something that everyone has that they use instead of weight… and in many cases, this is actually far more effective than any exercise equipment you could buy…
- Why grip strength is the cornerstone to any functional strength training program and how to improve yours… regardless of how strong or weak you are right now…
- Why going for a run or a jog is not the most effective way to get fit and gain strength… you’ll discover a step-by-step training method that is more effective at burning fat and more useful for general life…
- You’ve probably heard of CrossFit… What CrossFit is all about… why it’s controversial, and whether or not you should consider adding it to your functional strength training plan..
- In ins and outs of a lesser-known training program called Movnat, and why you might want to pay close attention to it…
- Stop failing at your diet plans… Why ditching the ice cream and cake for good might actually be ruining your chance at diet success… The diet that’s taught inside this program is easy to follow, and effective…
- In Chapter 11, you’ll get a step-by-step approach to creating a useful training program that will guarantee you meet your goals without burnout and stress… Strength training can be fun when you do it the RIGHT WAY… the functional strength way…
Who Should Get This?
If you answer YES to any of the below, you need this…
- You’ve tried diets and fitness plans in the past and struggled to “stick with the program”
- You value health over “looking good”
- You want to make a positive change in your health and strength
- You plan a sport or a do an activity that could benefit from strength training
- You’ve got some weight you could lose, and you want to do it the right way… and keep it off
- You’re interested in CrossFit, Kettlebells, Movnat, or other strength training programs
When You Make The Wise Decision To Grab This Today,
You’ll Also Get These Fast Action Bonuses…
Fast Action Bonus #1 – Functional Strength Cheat Sheet
This cheat sheet is a handy checklist that makes it easy to get started and begin building strength, the right way.
It breaks up the entire guide into easy-to-follow steps so that you can make sure you have all the highlights of your strength training plan right at your fingertips. This makes it easy to track your progress and stay focused every step of the way.
(Valued at $27)
Fast Action Bonus #2 – Functional Strength Mind Map
Some people learn better by looking at a mind map. This mind map gives you an overview of everything covered inside the Functional Strength Guide. You can also print it out for quick reference any time you need it!
(Valued at $17)
Fast Action Bonus #3 – Functional Strength Resource Guide
The Resource Guide gives you a quick point of reference to all of the resources mentioned throughout the training.
This makes it easy to stick with your strength training plan and get results.
(Valued at $17)
Get INSTANT ACCESS…
|Functional Strength - E-book|
|FSH001 – Functional Strength – E-book||01:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.